Tuesday, December 04, 2007

An Inspiration For All


A young girl named Laura was looking for a way to remember the wonderful qualities of a grandfather she had recently lost. Laura's grandfather was very important in her life, sharing ideas about generosity, love and kindness. As a way to remember her grandfather, she decided to begin a blog titled Twenty Five Days to Make a Difference, that would chronicle her adventures throughout this holiday season. Well, this young girl has begun something truly powerful, expanding upon the blog to create a contest that shares the stories of kindness.



What would our classrooms and schools look like if we as educators, learned how to harness these technologies to create a character education class based on these same ideas?

Great job Laura, I will be following!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Mr.Aroune! Can you tell Grace hi for me please? I miss her!
Love Laura

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.